Popular Posts

G-Talk

Monday, January 10, 2011

Motorcycle Show!

I went to the international motorcycle show the other day in Toronto for the first time. I didn't know what to expect. I've been to the auto show every year and was thinking maybe it'll be like that, but it wasn't. It was unique to the motorcycle culture and not like the auto show at all. The show was awesome! There were bikes EVERY WHERE. Most were for sale and the rest were either custom builds or vintage bikes. There was gear for sale throughout the whole show and I managed to pick up a helmet, jacket and gloves. I got an icon black mat helmet, Tecknic jacket and Black Ash gloves. I spent a little over $300 for everything. Which I felt wasn't bad... I didn't have to pay to get in either! My girlfriends sister's boyfriend hooked me up with a pass. He and his crew were showing off some of their builds. They stunt locally and have a shop out of Mississauga. My jacket has snaps on the arms to make it tighter, vents and armour throughout and a removable liner inside. My helmet has a removable washable liner and removable shield. My gloves...they're gloves... I've attached photos of some bikes I saw, my gear and a stunt bike. There's a link to Stunters Inc site in the side bar as well.























There are more pics in my web album in the left.


Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment