Popular Posts

G-Talk

Monday, August 1, 2011

New front tire! Finally!

Last season I really needed a new front tire. After my buddy Adrian (who's on the forum and works at a local motorcycle dealership) told me that that bald front tire will probably kill me if I don't fix it and that he' have the dealerdhip change it, I decided to do it.

So I wrapped the tire around myself and rode to the shop! Adri hooked me up with a jack and the tools needed to get the tire off. The entire process took about 20 minutes from taking the tire off to changing the rubber and putting it back on (plus all the jaw-boning we did)

The awesome people at Studio Cycle Group hooked me up by allowing me to work on the bike in their back ally and installing the tire at a great price!

Very easy to do yourself! Much easier than the back tire!

Here are some photos


That thing hanging on the wire is the Speedo. When you reinstall this (which is easy) just make sure you do it right!






Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment