Popular Posts

G-Talk

Monday, April 25, 2011

Charlie!

This. Is. Charlie.




I saw Adri's keychain doll thing and wanted my own! So I bought gimp and asked my girlfriend to make me a gecko. She said she would if I found instructions so I looked! No luck. I couldn't find anything the search results were all over the place and had nothing to do with what I wanted. But, lucky for me my girlfriend is creative and managed to figure it out on her own modifying instructions on how to make a cobra.
So yeah! That's my story! He rides well, doesn't flop around or scratch Keke because he's made from plastic and he fits pretty well in my pocket. At least now it's harder for me to lose my key!
Here's his under, and from there I say Goodnight!





Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

1 comment:

  1. If you're like me and drop your keys 8 days a week, look for a little bell... like a tiny one, smaller than a pinky nail.. the kind you find on a dollar store Christmas decoration... in other words, next Christmas, you know what I'm buying you and how much i'm spending lol

    ReplyDelete