Popular Posts

G-Talk

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Parts! - Shock and Chain!

I picked up a new (used) rear mono shock and sprocket & chain over Easter weekend. I needed the chain & sprocket and I wanted to see if my ride height would go back to normal with a new shock. See, when I rode my buddy's girlfriend's CBR125r, hers was much higher than mine. I figured it was because the guy I bought it from was 6' 170-185 or so. So maybe the shock just got worn out. After all, it had 17,000km+ on it.

I picked them both up for less than the cost of a new chain & sprocket online so I was happy. I also bought a feeler gauge 4 weeks ago now. Damn thing still isn't here...

Here are some pictures of the shock and chain (not like you don't know what they look like already...)






Until next time, 'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment