Popular Posts

G-Talk

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Carbon Fiber" Fender and New Name Badge!

Over the winter I had the bright idea to wrap the front fender in the carbon fiber vinyl I have. It was NOT easy. At least for me... I had to do a bit, go back, do a bit, and go back. It finally got done and it looked like total garbage! I wasn't ready to rip it off and try again so I just left it for the remaining months of winter. I took it out from the lower shelf a little while a go, saw how crap it was and installed it anyway. I'll eventually get fed-up with it looking so bad that I'll take it off and redo it. But until then I don't really care...

The other thing I added to Kenna over the winter was a new name badge! I found the Honda font type online and sent away to get a matching decal done in green. (Matching to the grey Honda on the other side) I applied it with NO PROBLEMS it was nice and easy and straight! I recently install the lower fairings a little while a go (same time I did the front fender) and found it was pretty low on the fairing. My girl said it was still visible, either way, I'm not going to change it!

Peanut Butter Photo Time!!









Until next time, 'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment