Popular Posts

G-Talk

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My first bike!

Meet Kenna! That's Kee-nah she's a 2007 Honda CBR 125r only available in a few countries including Canada! And NOT including the USA. lol






Why Kenna? Well, it means 'one born from fire, is very beautiful' which I thought was fitting.
The start of Kenna's life is simple, she was foraged from the hot magma of the bowels of Mount Honda, in Japan. From there she was shaped to perfection creating a sleek nimble machine who can ride with the best of them! From the factory she's been handed down to two others before me, just as worthy and as skilled. Soon it will be my turn to unleash Kenna's ultimate power onto the unforgiving roads of Toronto Ontario. Though she's in immaculate condition, there are a few personal touches I must add before we become one on the street. Not only that, but I must prepare myself for the grueling 2011 season ahead.
I leave you with a photo of Kenna's 'death stare' one many cars and people will come to fear in the new year.






Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

1 comment:

  1. The start of Kenna's life is simple, she was foraged from the hot magma of the bowels of Mount Honda, in Japan.

    LOL - Shit bro, now I know where Hondas come from!

    ReplyDelete