Popular Posts

G-Talk

Sunday, October 31, 2010

M2 Course and Test

Well, I've just completed (successfully) my M2 riding course and I passed the M1 exit test! :D
I did it with Riders Training Institute (RTI) The teachers are REALLY great and they know their stuff about the great sport of motorcycling. I would DEFINITELY recommend taking the course with them to ALL new riders, no matter what your age. There were 20 of us, all great, nice, easy to talk to, and encouraging people, as most riders are. Now all I have to do is count down 61 days from when I got my M1 before I can hand in my test results and get my M2. About the course; besides being REALLY fun, there was a lot learned. They teach you everything from pushing the bike, to balance, to what everything on the bike does and techniques in riding, stopping and such. They had a few different bikes; cruisers, dirt, sport touring and of course, CBR125r. Guess which I rode? lol I did try all of them but inevitably I rode the 125 most of the time. I'd rather break theirs than mine. And break it I did! Only once! I was riding too close and the bike in front of me stalled and I ran into him. He was fine, my bike....well, the black duck tape came lose and then fender fell off. But more DT and she was as good as new! Other than that, and stalling 1000 times, there were no problems and I passed with regular colours!

Next up is insurance and plates. I'm going to call them soon and MAYBE I'll have Kenna on the open roads (legally) a few times before the snow comes in.

PS still waiting on those LED light bulbs... But the shed is more less done and Kenna's just chillin' inside tonight.

Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment