Popular Posts

G-Talk

Friday, October 22, 2010

A place for an a**

The observant one would have noticed, in the my last post, the rip in the rear seat.

See that orange spot in the back?
Well I know that's ALL I've been staring at since she entered my life! That's why as soon as I officially transferred ownership, I scoured eBay in search of a suitable replacement. I was lucky! I assume, someone else's misfortune was my gain, cause the guy I bought the seat from was selling more than just that from his 125. Fortunately for me, no other 125 owner was looking for a rear seat so I bought this one for a loonie! Plus $15 shipping from Calgary to Toronto.

Here are a couple of new photos of the seat and Kenna!



Next up, an LED plate light and front accent light.


Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment