Popular Posts

G-Talk

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

She'll be on the road soon!

Two days ago I called up TD to inquire about their insurance policies because I buddy told me that you won't have to pay (much) to be insured for the winter months. For the year they quoted me $2288 lol F that! But from Nov-Marc it's $50... That's pretty sweet I'll at least be riding for November. I'll look into Jevco letter at the beginning of the new year.
After I got insurance I call Ted Rose owner and operator of Rosey Toes a bike mechanic shop in TO. He rode his late 80's BMW motorcycle to my place and certified Kenna on the spot! ($80. $50 if you go to his shop) the next day (yesterday) I took my insurance card and certificate to the MTO office as got a plate!! I put it on that night (looks good) and I'll have time to ride her to class on Thursday! I'm looking forward to it big time!!
Side note, I bought an integrated tail light for Kenna on eBay the other day.




Can't wait to get and install it before the winter kicks in!
(still waiting in the white LEDs...)


Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment