Popular Posts

G-Talk

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Bunch Of Stuff...

I have a bunch of stuff to report on today!
FIRST - I rode to school (outside) for the first time on Thursday! That was really fun! Some cars drive close! Others are nicer and let you go ahead and keep their distance. Either way, getting on the road was sweet! After class i stopped by my buddy's place to tighten the chain and then we rode to my place. Riding with someone else is better than riding alone, it's much more fun! After that I couldn't wait to get back out there. Too bad it's FREAKING cold! But I'll probably ride to work and school a few times this coming week.


SECOND - I received my integrated tail light Friday! It's so sweet!
I haven't decided if I'm going to install it this season or wait.... We'll see, If I have time I'll install it, but it's starting to get pretty cold out and I don't want to freeze! But as soon as I install it I'll post photos.

Next thing is the black windscreen! I'm still waiting on those LEDs.....MAYBE this week, I hope.


Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment