Popular Posts

G-Talk

Friday, November 19, 2010

Turn 15 into 14

I just received my new 14T front sprocket today! I'm going to wait until next season for the install but I hear it's a good upgrade. It looks sweet!



It was $24 with shipping from a guy in Ottawa which isn't bad. I also picked up a small clock weather thing from Canadian Tire to mount on KiKi as well.
The other things I'm working on getting are; the rear hugger, double bubble windscreen, DIY tail tidy and rim tape. I think that's most of it... Oh and a new rear tire and chain. That's it! Or at least it should be... I don't want to invest too much into this bike, I may upgrade faster than I think.

Still waiting on those damn LEDs.


Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

1 comment:

  1. It's a great bike, but the further away from home you go, the more you'll wish she just had that little bit more juice to her I think. You'll definitely save cash every time you fill up the tank. That 10 litre tank goes as far as the 14 litre tank on my 250.

    That 14T sprocket should increase acceleration but decrease overall top speed. An awesome site to illustrate this is http://gearingcommander.com/
    Gearing Commander lets you input all of the bikes gearing ratio, and then calculate and see the speeds in each gear at various RPM. Pretty cool.

    What you SHOULD invest in is some damn new rubber! I can't remember what your front tire is like but that back tire, omg! hahaha

    ReplyDelete