Popular Posts

G-Talk

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friendly people

So I've been riding to school and work for a little bit now and finally I got to talk to another motorcyclist while parking. I say finally because this is one of the reasons I wanted to start riding in the first place! Motorcyclists I suppose may be more friendly because they realize that it's 'us vs them' out there. Or so I keep hearing. Either way, I talked to this guy for a bit, really cool guy nice bike! It was just small talk, but good luck small talking with another car owner in a parking lot or a riser on the TTC without seeming crazy!
Also, on my way home some next rider flipped my the ol' "hey what's up?" well riding! That was cool! I was going fast and tried to do it back but kinda missed so I nodded at him. I fully looking forward to next season! It's going to be too sweet!!

I'm still waiting on those LEDs....

Anyway,

Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'




0 comments:

Post a Comment