Popular Posts

G-Talk

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wind

I've heard I'd have to watch out  on the highway for wind when passing trucks, but I didn't think it would be a problem in the city with no trucks around! The other day I was riding to work, it was something stupid cold! and windy! As I would pass by side streets I'd get a strong cross wind that I've never felt it before. Being a cager for so long the only time I'd feel the wind take the car was at high speeds, never in the city. But wow! Do you end up riding with a slight lean that you have to constantly correct!
It wasn't hard, more unexpected. It was an interesting feeling. It just reinforced the notion that as a motorcyclist you're really as close to nature on a motor vehicle as possible! It's a great feeling and I can't wait till next year!

Until next time, 
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment