Popular Posts

G-Talk

Monday, November 29, 2010

Winter time!

It's been a few days since I finally got around to winterizing KiKi. But I thought I'd at least mention it.
It was simple, and sad. I took the back seat off to get at the single bolt holding the main seat on. From there all I had to do was left and pull back to get the main seat out. Once the seat was off taking the battery cover and battery out was very simple. And of course right before I did all this I add fuel stabilizer and ran the engine for a few minutes. I covered the exhaust to prevent things from moving in. Then reinstalled the seats and covered her up. I still have to decide if I'm going to try and raise her tires off the ground or just slide something under then or mover her a bit every week to prevent flat spots. We'll see... Here are a few pictures, sorry for the bad light, it was dark out by the time I got around to working on the bike.




This winter my updates will be few and far apart, but I'll post new things I get, gear and stuff for Kenna etc.

Until next time,
'Live to Ride, Ride to Live'

0 comments:

Post a Comment